fredag 21 november 2008

Wondeful day...

After a day with lovely paintings as my company it felt good to
walk in "my" town and just be.
The christmas feeling is so real there, the lights on the trees, the freezing air and the smell of
hot chocolate everywhere.
I walked by one of my favourite restaurants, a turkish one.
Had been a while since I´ve been there and I think I forgot how good it tasted.
Grilled lamb, garlic rosted potatoes and yoghurt sauce.
Mmm...
Kind of bought a new perfume also.
The new from MEXX-Berlin.
Smells like; mandarin, lemon, bergamot, freesia, heliotrope, water jasmine, white musk, hawthorn and sandalwood.
I feel like a fruit basket now...
Haha..
And I know... I knooow I did not need another one.
But thats whats make E happy :-)
Perfumes and clothes.
And C...
Now its time for some meze and red wine.

2 kommentarer:

boho sa...

seems like a lovely day!That town is kind of magic in the winter! /P

Anonym sa...

yes it is... and this new perfume is quite as magic >:-)