onsdag 12 november 2008

The Silly song and rain outside...

The first and only thing in this girls head today..untill 14:00 some thing was this song...
Very annoying I must say.
It was funny as first...Humming and singing in the bakery.
Not so much after 10 min.
So, I looked outside the big windows and saw the one thing that have been kind of a routine lately.
Rain, rain and rain.
They say Gothenburg is little London.
I think we are not far away.
But hey, what I´m gonna do about it?
After the silly song, I got another one that I just love and have kept hidden back in my mind for a time...
Tonight this darling is on my speakers.
(When it gets to 1.08 something..I sing as high as I can...very glad I am alone tonight)

4 kommentarer:

boho sa...

hehe, fynny how an melody stucks in the head?!
At my departaent you always have Fawlyt Towers in the back..
In christmastime...arapappapappaparaparia, woody woodpecker. Like a crazy kokonest!/P

boho sa...

...scuse moi. The stavning is bad .
I´ve only had one glass of red.../P

Anonym sa...

hahah... keep it coming..the wine i mean ;-) me? one or two glasses of Amarula maybe.. ;-)

boho sa...

eh..three glasses now maybe? you only experience life, one day in a lifetime...or? Well who cares? I´dont. still,
beg your pardon.My english..
I envy you the Amarula, you see..South Africa have a special place in my heart./P