onsdag 26 november 2008

Getting a brazilian...

Took a little trip to the beauty salon.
Got a first aid help to a broken nail.
And...
I booked myself up for a brazilian.
Ouch...this is gonna hurt.
Date of painday: 18 th december.
New nails with a french touch /new cute toe-nails : 21 th december.
I asked how long this pain kind of thing will take.
-One hour miss.
-Say what again???
-One hour miss...
Hmm.. I could take my hair off with a tweezer in less then a hour.
Haha.
But I will go...
New things is cool..or a big misstake?

3 kommentarer:

boho sa...

eh...eh..well you are girl who knows what you are doing..But you better put ylle panties on afterwards..hehe.

Anonym sa...

hahaha...
i dont have ylle panties!!
Here we only have passionata ;-)
hotpants or hipsters for E thanxs.
Sure u dont wanna join me?? *evil smile*

boho sa...

..no,i better grow some vinterpäls =0,cause i stay in Sweden on christmas...