tisdag 4 november 2008

How wonderful...

Ah, that bubble bath felt good.
With a glass of peach-juice (No, not that one I wanted from Turkey) and this on the speakers I felt pretty good.
With the knowlage that C is with me tonight..I feel even better.
Oh P is curious now arent you ?? *evil smile*
Tomorrow there is change of planes... not good for me but hey, what you gonna do huh?
I will work late again and some overtime...Hope its not to late...
Have to many things on my ToDo...
Nah, now its time for my favourite show on cam .
Live from Cyprus.
Take care and have a great night.
//E

3 kommentarer:

boho sa...

i do miss the bathtub...curious...me...?/P

Anonym sa...

bathtub is the thing..its the one thing that makes life a little bit more luxurious

Anonym sa...

i could almost smell the peach frangrance from here :) yes,Cyprus also enjoyed the show and curiousty killed the cat....:P