tisdag 11 november 2008

A real pic with my own hands for a change...

Okey people.
My first and maybe last pic of a part of myself.
But I liked this one so thank You sweet Marie at the Salon
I had a great day at work.
Cooking and serving the richest people in town .
And hey, they loved my fish soup.
*puuuuh*
My blue eyes glanced on their fancy bags.
Louis Vuitton, Dolce & gabbana perfect match to their fancy clothes.
And the best part,..it was nothing fake about it.
Not about the bags, or the sweet ladys.
They called me "little girl" and I guess its better then "lady or woman behind the desk"
:-)
Anyway..they loved the food and that made the evening worth it.
Did you see the moon tonight?
Tomorrow its full and even more beautiful then today...
I wonder if I should make a quick presentation of my lovely friends?
Just a first letter is quite boring huh?
Okey..
A is my best friend and called Anders.
S stands for Sara and we found each other at work. Love in first sight.
M i have several.
There is Malin, the girl I use to work with for several years, slightly younger.
Maria is one of my favourites, found her in school
Marina is one of my girls I bring when I go out and move these hips.
P is for 2 Petras.
One I have knowed since I was 6 years old.
We seems to stick to eachother like glue.
The other Petra is a girl who works in the same building as me.
Some years older, but gorgeous as few.
J & J is for Jenny and Jensen and they join us often for dinner or a movie
A is for Afi and we are newly made friends :-)
Puh..there we go.
I wonder if I forgot anyone?
Well well..
Now I know its C time.
Who C is I will wait to tell you...just because I can.
//E

2 kommentarer:

boho sa...

oh,seems like you had a fab view at work...all the bags and luxury stuff..Nice pic of your hands! The model E! ever thougt about that?
...so mystic about that C,hehe../embrasos P

Anonym sa...

oh dear P..been there..done that.maybe I´ll show you my pics someday..*smiles*
And yes..C is a secret thing so far... :-) just to spice this blog up a bit !