söndag 16 november 2008

Going to the museum of art...

Spent the day watching, studying and looking at art.
Paintings made of some of our greatest artists.
I can really walk around there a whole day.
Loose myself in the world of fantasy.
I take a quick look first, then take one step closer...
Turning my head a bit...and just stare.
Haha... I wonder if its looks funny?
Took a little visit to S apartment and hey...
They come a long way.
New wallpapers, new floors and a brand new kitchen.
Very tasteful and just "lagom".
Had a date kind of thing with C.
When you have not seen someone for so long...
(Yes, in my world 4 days is long)
The belly is having a butterfly party, the lips are smiling by it-self and the hands cant halp but shivering..just a little bit.
What does this means?
I think I know and it scares me.
Now its time for some work...and after that a movie written by girls, and for girls to see.
" This is a visual beautiful story who travels between two continents..."
Its with Keira Knightley so it must me good.
She is one of the most gorgeous women I have ever seen.

2 kommentarer:

boho sa...

have you glanced at the art where i work? Perhaps it´s like they say..you get blind at your own place. You know, people come there from far away just to look at the art.When i was young,hehe, i guarded that art. Can you imagine that!?/P

Anonym sa...

acctually... i have not...
maybe u and me should take a little walk here and check the art out? but i warn u.. i stare...and stare..and..stare :-)