lördag 8 november 2008

To fast...

I have a weak spot.
I love books and I read them from the first page to the last to fast.
In one day... maybe two.
The book I just finished took me 4 hours to read.
And every time I feel empty, wanting the writer to keep going...what happend after the last page?
This book was awful and amazing at the same time.
A girl in Palestine meet the wrong man.
Got gasoline poured over her and a lighted match.
She survived and wrote this book that lays beside me now in bed.
A creepy front cover of a girl hidden behind a white mask.
Only her light brown eyes to see.
Can one person read to much?

4 kommentarer:

boho sa...

strong women,a good thing to write a book about it. As teraphy and to wake up the world/media./P

boho sa...

aarhhh,susnet, how complicated can it beeeeeeeeeee??!/P

Anonym sa...

is it complicated sweety???
Haha..even this blue eyed girl could figure it out <;-)

Whats the problem??

boho sa...

see ya at the beautysaloon! Then a´ll tell you../P