onsdag 19 november 2008

Jingle bells, Jingle bells...



Have been baking gingerbreads all night long at work.

The scent of clove, cinnamon and allspice really gives me that christmas feeling
we all wanna have this time of year.

The slow rythm of rolling out the dough and do all those little shapes of hearts, pigs and stars makes my soul feels calm and I cant help thinking back when I was 5- years old and this picture was taken.

Not a single problem in the world and having a good time at my
grandmothers house every christmas to bake.
I have not been thinking about getting kids of my own for real, but when this time of
year comes...It had been quite nice to have a little one to teach the art of gingerbreads...


5 kommentarer:

boho sa...

cute! But you see, you can´t order kids, hehe. They come when THEY want. So if you want some small toddlers .... next christmas..you better put a bulle in the owen. And it´t pleasant to bake them. ;' /P

E sa...

haha... there will be no kids...
Not yet.. ;-)
some day..*looking outside the window..dreaming*

E sa...

and hey... I got 15 points of 17 on the test :-) jeeeej..and u??

boho sa...

euh..12 points :( /P

Anonym sa...

muhahahhaha ....