lördag 1 november 2008

Perfect night...

A perfect night started with a glass of champagne when my guest arriwed.
Lovely gifts, sparkling wine, flowers and chocolate.
Thank you!
Hugs, handshakes, laugher in the kitchen and finally time for the dinner.
They all loved it.
Even picky R.
Bread was sharing, wine was pouring up and one joke after the other.
Did some pictionary.
And it was girls vs the guys.
I told them, as humble as I could that I have never lost.
And neither did I this time...
Now my sweet friends have gone home and Me myself is sitting in the sofa, the tired legs held high, a glass of ice and Kahlua standing next to me.
Just in my taste.
Good night people, and P, sweet E wants the link to your new blog ASAP.
//E, who leans back in the sofa for a while...

1 kommentar:

boho sa...

dear E, iunderstand that the night was perfect and you´re worth it!/P

Ps. my new blog is not a fancy one,just more like me..ds