torsdag 13 november 2008

Chef-meeting at my place...

Worked 8-16, then it was hurry hurry curry..or something like that .
Running to the liquor store buying some more wine and Amarula.
After that, a trip to the store and get some things for a sticky apple-cake.
Back to home and take a quick shower ( meanwhile the cake was getting ready in the oven)
and a emergency-thing to my wet hair.
(no time to iron/flat before they would get here...thank you God for inventing the scarf)
It was a good meeting and I think we did the things we should.
No sad faces or something like that...
But, when I think about it, who can be sad when there is cake and Amarula?
And thank you all for the lovey flowers I got...
(not cus I will keep them alive more then one week..but, they are pretty)
They have left now but I dont think I will be alone for long.
A long distant call and some time with C...

4 kommentarer:

boho sa...

bloggeri and bloggera! Hello!
Thank you dear for that lovley cake! Just what i needed!/P

Anonym sa...

u deserved it... really :-)

Anonym sa...

hey hey,i wanna taste that cake :D u know i really do..

Anonym sa...

haha..u will..someday :-)