tisdag 25 november 2008

Different equals good in the world of E

Today this fine gentleman visit my work.
A Idol kind of guy in the cold Sweden.
Audition for a songcontest-show in one of the big channels.
I had forgot all about that, when I bumbed in to him outside work, all stressed and with my hair just flying all around and a rushed glance in my blue eyes.
-Fuck, I am sorry.
(walked 2 steps, turned around and yes... it was him)
Haha.
Good first impression E..smooth.
Second time I talked to him he wanted coffee.
See, that I am good at.
Coffee, here you go sir.
Third and last time was when I served all the nervous people food and drinks in the
audition-hall.
He wanted food.
No problemas.
Oh my God the poor people who stood in line to get their vocals judged.
Some of them sang so bad my body just turned to ice.
Some of them so beautiful my skin got goosebumps.
A special lady did a swedish traditional SONG from the past.
And it was one of the most beautiful voices I have ever heard.
I dont know why, but everything from the past seems to get to me.
Right under my skin and in to my heart and make this happy feeling.
One guy played on his medieval flute.
And I dint think I need to tell you how much I liked that.
My thoughts just flew away fo all the medieval markets and places I´ve been to.
Oh I cant wait to the next one this summer.
The scent of smoke from fire places, the food, the people, the dresses and the dancing.
A good day and a different way of work.
Me like.

3 kommentarer:

boho sa...

morning E! I told your boss to kick you in the ass. Out in the crowded mass. To sing for that little idol. You can shine, why didn´t you =) ?
Have a lovely day! see ya!

Anonym sa...

haha.... yeah he told me :-)
U are very sweet.. but even if I can sing... doing it on tv is another type of thing u know..

Anonym sa...

OOOOOOOooohhh.. inte lika spännande att skriva kommentar när du står bakom mig.. ;) hihihihihihihi! Men puss puss iaf! <3