söndag 16 november 2008

A paradox maybe...

Okey.
I am a girl who hates to get scared.
For example; I think Bambi is a terrifying movie.
I get goose pimples .
Thats why this movie is kind of a paradox.
I LOVE the saw-movies.
Every single one of them.
Maybe its cus I get a change to think.
I like to think and make my mind spin.
In every one of these, I have figured out the end.
Way before half the movie is done.
Clever?
Do I think like a manic killer who wants to play before the ending?
Or is it a gift I have...
I dont know.
I just know I love to get scared by this one.
Number 5 was genius.
And I do know, its not gonna be an Oscar involved but I dont care.
Not many movies get to me.
This one does.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Dem är faktiskt jävligt bra, har du sett femman? bloody...mo hahahahaha...